Parts Returned for Credit
- All parts or components supplied by Protea Truck & Bus Parts needs to be installed or fitted by a qualified mechanic or electrician. Failing to do so will result in the warranty being void.
- **A Return for Credit Application Form must be completed prior to parts being picked up for a credit.
- **Once submitted and approved an RFC Pickup number will be issued to you by the credit department for parts that were delivered, however this is only an undertaking for Protea Truck & Bus Parts to collect parts from the customer. Once the part has been inspected thoroughly and deemed acceptable, then only will the credit be processed.
- **Companies using courier services need to ensure that all relevant credit procedures are followed prior to the return of parts as these items will be sent back to you.
- **Parts purchased at our business premises and which needs to be returned must be brought back to our business as this part will not be collected from you.
- **Drivers will only collect parts that have been allocated a pick up number.
- **No Pick up for returns will be done after 12pm daily.
- A valid reason for the return must be stated and all relevant invoice/s and original documents must accompany credit requests.
- All parts must be returned in its original packaging and in a re-saleable condition.
- We reserve the right to impose a 10% handling charge for parts supplied correctly, damaged packaging, dirty parts, etc.
- Parts which are returned after the 7 day period and have been accepted and approved for credit will warrant a 15% handling charge.
- Regret no credits will be accepted on weekends and public holidays.
- Any part that has evidence of fitment or use will not be accepted for credit.
- Specially ordered parts will not be accepted for credit.
- Electrical parts will not be accepted for credit.
- No lubricants will be accepted for credit.
- Please note that in-store credits take approximately 15 minutes to process
**ACCOUNT CUSTOMERS ONLY
*NB – Please provide the salesmen with adequate & accurate information so that you can be supplied with the correct parts FIRST TIME .Chassis/VIN numbers can reduce the risk of incorrect purchases made.
*CREDITS ARE SUBJECT TO THE APPROVAL AND DISCRETION OF PROTEA TRUCK AND BUS PARTS*
PLEASE REFER TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON OUR WEBSITE REGARDING OUR CLAIM PROCESS