- Claims are subject to the approval and discretion of Protea Truck and Bus Parts and all relevant manufacturers/suppliers.
- Should a part be deemed acceptable for said claim, all relevant documentation vis. Original invoices will be required as well as the completion of a claim form (by the customer). Fitment and failure dates as well as fitted and removal mileage must be available.
- Parts found to be damaged due to incorrect fitment, gross negligence and/or be tampered with in any way or used for purposes other than its intended application will not be accepted as a claim. Engine parts, electronic and/or electrical parts must be fitted by qualified technicians and receipt/s or proof thereof must be produced on submitting a claim.
- Parts fitted incorrectly as per the manufacturer’s instructions will not warrant a claim.
- The claims process takes 10 working days.
- If your claim is successful, a credit will be issued to you. However should your claim be rejected, the part will be returned to you as is or stripped thereof.
*All parts carry a 6 (six) month warranty from date of purchase*